Sunday 12 February 2012

I have popular posts?

Thanks so much to Noels. I visited her site this morning and saw her "popular posts". What a neat idea! So I have been back into the Design area to work out how to do that!

I really need to draw up a plan for my blog now.. it feels a little out of control and I seem to have just added stuff without thinking about what it looks like on the main page.. but what the heck! I really don't get enough time in here as it is.

PS it's much quicker for me to get into the setup area now I can click on the Blogger icon. Was that always the case and I just didn't see it? I was always going into my profile to find the link...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...