Monday 20 February 2012

Clear Clean Shiny 2012

For Boxx challenge Leanne J. Had to find something that was like an achievement to me - well, for 2012 so far this is definately it,
though some may think its a bit lame, but the satisfaction of actually getting my kitchen sink to this state after such a long period of cleaned and dirty dishes occupying it, felt like I was Queen of the world!
I love black n white papers, so I used one of my favs at the moment. Also got to use some supplies that I've had for ages. yay!

Ingredients : Papermania Liquorice Sherbet paper stack patterned paper, white lace, Basic Grey chipboard, American Crafts letter stickers, Cosmo Cricket letter stickers, Adorn it letter stickers, unknown black n white letter stickers, Prima flowers, Rhonda Farrer Autumn Leaves journal stamp, Kaisercraft jewels, black organza ribbon, etc

1 comment:

  1. oooh Kylie can so relate to the whole sink thing (depression is very messy) love your page, the lace is stunning and love the pp, well done hugs Annette xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...