Monday 31 December 2012

nature thru my eyes

Here are some pics I've taken whilst away at the coast. Not exactly the norm, I'm afraid! I've been using the Landscape feature on my camera a fair bit.

Seaweed swimming 2012 (Eden - on the edge of the wharf looking down over the side)

Spotted Gum bark - barking. 2012 I love the variations on bark - particularly on gum trees!

Spotted Gum Reaching for the Sky 2012 (taken at Potoroo Palace near Merimbula NSW)

Sky Lines 2012 I love clouds - some days their patterns just amaze me. (taken at Panboola reserve, Pambula, NSW)

Sky Lines Too 2012 - this one has the starlings on the wires and the bushland on the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...