Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas card for my nan 2012

I've been a little time poor all round, but I have just managed to whack out this card for my Nan for Christmas. I will spend tomorrow morning with her (opening her presents/cards and encouraging her to eat chocolates) and then go out to lunch with my Auntie & Uncle who aren't.

I don't drive to the coast until the 27th. Didn't get time to do any cards for anyone else. Next year's resolution is to start them in July!


Christmas card for my nan 2012

Ingredients: lots of different fonts from my computer, The Ettes Time 4 Dreams patterned paper, Laura Burger Time Travels doiley, PreslestnayaP Designs Because of You elements - white flower, holly leaves and berries did myself. Quote was from the movie Kung Fu Panda (but its probably older than that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...