Monday 19 November 2012

It's a card thing... Thinking of you with bunnies & Dad

This is the first card I created this year just a month or so ago. It wasn't for easter - I just like bunnies!!! I used the sketch from Scrapville, and it fits nicely into the Color Throwdown CTD218 comp - but I didn't create it for that, so it probably wouldn't count.

I used to love doing cards, then I started scrapbooking. Now I struggle with cards. I haven't scrapped at my table for almost 3 months (mojo gone), but I've got into digital scrapping now so at least I'm still creating and learning about that world.

Thinking of you with bunnies... 2012 card, scrapville sketch

2007 card for my dad for father's day.. strange.. similar colours..? (Thats me and Dad there)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...