Saturday 25 February 2012

Flying Dragons 2012

I re-assessed this pic I took at Xmas 2010 and decided it isn't as bad as I thought (background is very busy- straw-like (edge of reed bed) but no choice in that). I presume these dragonflies were mating, but they kept moving and this was my only opportunity; they then flew over a fence and up a cow paddock!

The background of the layout is handmade by me (stamping and glimmermist)- it reminds me of a T Shirt of my brothers when we were kids made from some kind of 1950's remnants (which had planes on it). I also got to use some of this (IMO - ugly!) yellow patterned paper. Was going to be for Monthly Boxx Sketch, but failed to keep at it! Oh, well.


Ingredients : Ugly yellow patterned paper (Jenny Bowlin Studio Buttercup), Bazzill cardstock (London Fog I think), Bazzill Ocean, white Stamp It cardstock, Glimmermist Jazz Blue, "tree" glimmermist shape, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type (navy blue), Jenni Bowlin studio Butterfly Yellow Stickers (type), prima flowers, bronze brads, journal block I forget who's, brown, black and prussian blue inks, several different stamps, and my never-fail circle stamp (the end of a cardboard roll from my degradeable plastic bags), etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...