Sunday 19 April 2020

Take That Coronavirus April 2020

The Coronavirus challenge at Kraft+ was so interesting I just had to give it a go. Answering the set questions in some way and making a page of my responses was my main goal, but also to project what I feel at the moment; and that mainly is proud and grateful. I am proud of myself, proud of the majority of others, those working, those not working, those retired, those in health care, etc. I'm hopeful that slowly we will all get there.. out the other side. But for now I'm one of the lucky ones.

I used my own cross stitched butterflies and bee (from 20 years ago when I had better eye sight!) and was a little suprised how up beat and positive the page turned out!

Take That Coronavirus April 2020 digi scrapbooking page Kraft+ Challenge
Kraft+ Coronavirus challenge April 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...