Friday 6 April 2012

one man went to mow...

This is for my local scrap store Scrapville http://www.thescrapvilleblog.blogspot.com.au/ monthly kit challenge. I always find it really challenging. I can only add stitching, paint or ink to the kit - nothing else. which makes it a little difficult as then everyone ends up using the same title letters in the kit.

I am struggling to keep moving with it. I am going from the bottom up and using foam tape to try and make it a little more 3D (the red patterned paper swirls are up on foam tape at the moment) but its just sooooooo slow its driving me nuts.
one man went to mow.. underway but slow slow slow




And then, all of a sudden, after a spurt of inspiration; finally got it done!!!!

One Man Went to Mow finally done 8/4/12


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...