Sunday 5 January 2020

the day the sky turned orange and it went dark

I didn't see any flames, and I wasn't in direct danger at any point, but I saw things I've never seen before. I saw panic. I saw skies turn dark in the middle of the day. I saw a strange orange glow across the smoke filled skies cast down upon the ground below making everyone and everything look orangey. I saw burnt leaves and burnt ash flit past like tiny insects on windy days. I sensed the unpredictability of the fire fronts and I praised and was so thankful to all those in emergency services for providing protection and calm amongst chaos.

I don't seem quite able to move forward properly, so I have created this scrap page which I hope will help shift things within me, as I have many more friends and associates directly caught up in the fires and have been incredibly lucky.

Exodus 2020 - digital scrapbooking page

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...