Saturday 4 March 2017

Magnificent March 2017

I seem to have a bit on this month. Besides taking up the March challenge with my fitness group (where each day I do a series of exercises including skipping rope and various weird positions to accomplish things with odd names like 'superman'), I have also found my digi scrapbooking groove and am popping out pages again.

I was inspired by the February 2017 challenge from Archiscraps http://archiscraps.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/february-challenge.html to bring together this page, which I wanted to feel fun and bright. Course, I missed their deadline - but I don't care!

Archiscraps Feb 2017 challenge - "powerful' digi scrapbooking page
Ingredients:

Frou Frou Craft ‘The Bright Side’ patterned paper kit no 6 | Cilenia Curtis ‘Changes’ frame 2 | Kimeric Sis Brad no 2 | Akizo Wishing And Hoping Kit buttons no 1, 2, 3, 7 | PreslestnayaP Shades of Love el17 (button purple), Aliya Because Of You el15 (twine), fonts: AlwaysForever & Maiandra GD.

I also discovered Frou Frou Craft over Xmas online, and I've finally got to use one of their amazing background papers.https://www.facebook.com/froufroucraft/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kylie for your gorgeous layout.I was going away so we finished up the month slightly early.It is always best to put it up a day or two before the end of each month. hope to see this month's entry soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't mind julene. sometimes pages just have to get out from my brain and out onto a page and if i can find inspiration to help do that then I do! :)

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...