Sunday 10 February 2013

Going Solo 2013 digi page

This sketch was really challenging to me - in fact, this page is my second go at it. The colours were also very challenging and it took me a while to find something I was truly happy with. I will post the other page as well. This is for the CSI case file #58.

My trip to New Zealand sometimes seems a dim memory and yet other times I can remember more moments than my later trips away. That's me there in the middle and on the far right (with the lady I shared a room with). Our bus was made up of tourists from around 20 countries. It was wonderful. My first holiday away from my family (excepting school camps!)

Going Solo 2013 digi page


CSI case file #58

Ingredients:
[Lorie M cherish – flair3 (coloured mint and cream), p1 patterned paper (brown with circles)], teal material (taken from CSI inspiration photo), CSI coordinates #27 woodgrain (brown), #30 – bolts (from hinge), #31 compass, [#44 frame blue (coloured different colours), single rose outline], #45 antique silver frame (cut my rings out of it), Autumn Leaves Rhonda Farrer – blue bird stamp (coloured teal), [Jasmin Olya Designs CU Rope Elements Vol 2 – item 05, new Zealand stamp & air mail sticker (from postcards I sent at the time), Fayette Designs Happy Faces – SkyDamask patterned paper (coloured teal/brown for teacups), Fayettes Time 4 Dreams – GrungyBeige patterned paper (background), material brad – made it myself, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...