Saturday 16 February 2013

bobbing along

I got some things done up the street this morning, did some scanning for future digi scrap pages, visited the amazing Far Far Hill blog that Debbi from CSI gave me the link to (it's just amazing), did some vaccuuming, checked out the reveal of the next CSI comp, had a ridiculous sleep at 11am to 11:30am, finished watching Chicken Run, and just pottered about. I bought some flowers for myself at the florist, which was unusually difficult - they were cleaned out on the 14th - they said this was a first for them after 14 years in business! I got four stems of lillium (colour unknown - buds are too tight) and two bunches of carnations (pale pink and mauve). It's so lovely to have flowers inside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...