Monday 14 January 2013

Three Little Goals 2013 digital layout

Three Little Goals 2013 digital page
For CSI #54 comp. These are my three goals for 2013. I'm pretty scared to have any goals at all, but I thought it was time. This is probably why the layout is a mix of dark and light!

INGREDIENTS: CSI Coordinates #54 sheet music, words patterned paper (cut letters from), teacup outline, CSI kit #11 chevron patterned paper, CSI kit #51 curls frame, Talua Moon – Sunset – paper 003 (black with white scroll work), Sweetly Scrapped black striped paper 8434600, PrelestnayaP Because of You P5 patterned paper (cream background), EL43 (bubble wrap), EL19 cream flower, CSI kit #13 spotty patterned paper (to create the spots in background), DB Designs Lovebirds no 12 patterned paper (leaves), butchers twine (scanned it myself – from ChipChopShop), Jasmine Olya Designs CU Rope Elements Vol 2 01 (square), 2.02 (circle), Laura Burger Time Travels material flower10, flower12 (crochet doiley), flower3, Lindsay Jane Color My World – Aqua - Aqua button, The Ettes Fayette Terlouw Time 4 Dreams Doodle swirl sticker, ticket – aqua, pinwheel-black, Sweetly Scrapped butterfly 4140339, bunting pink 550193 (recoloured using Fayette Happy Family Sunny Damask patterned paper), article from old newpaper from internet on New Years Resolutions

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie, well here I am and you have a new follower :D I am sooooo glad to be along side you one this ride at CSI. You so deserve this and I love your layouts and your stories. :D x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...