Wednesday 14 September 2011

Camera Shy 2011

I was so frustrated throughout this layout (4 weeks in the making! Unheard of for me!). It just dragged and dragged. The Scrapville Sketch (Aug/Sept) was difficult, but I'm sure it was just my mojoless mood that was making something normally enjoyable like a train wreck. Used The Color Room Palette #73 - I love these colours together, but couldn't rub two sticks together to use more modern paper - so just used these left overs. It's not what I'd call a brilliant page, but it feels good just to get the thing DONE and OFF my scrap table! Of course, it goes to the Scrapville store for 4 weeks now with the other entries. Goodbye and GOOD RIDDANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...