Monday 21 April 2014

It's Stripey Cloud Day - Hooray

It only happens once a year - always in Autumn - and this morning when I was coming back from my walk I could see it in the morning sky. Hooray! It's Stripey Cloud Day.

I don't know what caused it. I don't know why it only occurs over a few days once a year (a secret test flight from the army? Just mother nature doing something brilliant?) but I just love it when it happens.

I ran in after my big walk and got the camera and took some pics. Because yesterday was a little overcast, I don't know if it started yesterday or not. It may get better today or it may just disperse.

Please celebrate Stripey Cloud Day with me by taking a picture of the clouds - they are truly amazing.

Just to prove I was there - though looking straight into the morning sun - ouch!

Stripey Cloud Day in the morning sky

Stripey Cloud Day over my little unit

Stripey Cloud Day - over my front door

Stripey Cloud Day - 2014 - all hail the stripey clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...