Friday 17 January 2014

Aussie Christmas 2013

I really enjoyed the shapes challenge at ARTastic. I loved all the shapes, so I created those in my graphics application and then just went to town with them! As of January I am part of ARTastic's design team, so I'm really excited about that.

ARTastic challenge January 2013 plus triangles and diamonds
My page:

Aussie Christmas 2013 - ARTastic challenge Jan 2014 design team

Ingredients: the only ingredients are the two stitching graphics - one is Scrap Art Studio, the other I will have to look up! I took this koala shot at a wildlife santuary near Merimbula, NSW. It is incredibly difficult to get a photo like this in the wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...