Saturday 27 April 2013

Without You 2013 digi

I really LOVED this palette but trying to get time and the brain power was really difficult. I churned out a few pages this week for other comps trying a host of new techniques, but returned to digi layout (perhaps hybrid - must look up that and find out what that is). I think I could make loads of pages with this palette because I really do like this colours together.


Had to settle for one page though (now just need to make one card as well, which will probably double as my mothers day card.

Without You 2013 digi layout- featuring my Nan (who passed away in Feb 2013 aged 98 years)
Will come back when I'm more energised and put the ingredients in - kits from all over the place. The crochet are some of Nan's.

Now I just need to work out again how to get it across into The Color Room.



Ingredients : Feli Designs Inner Peace kit : Foliage2, Feli Designs A Thing Of Beauty kit Bow3 (ribbon), Yalana Designs Light Feelings kit : No 5, No 2, No 3, No 13 (small flowers), PrelestnayP Designs Because of You : El46 (white ribbon), Doiley made by my Nan, CSI Coordinates #50 open book, Far Far Hill Freebies Vintage Scans Naïve Fall 006 (fringed love heart), Far Far Hill Freebies Vintage Scans 12 Vintage Style Oval Frames 002, Far Far Hill Freebies Kit Wooden Backgrounds 003, fonts: Arial Narrow, Bodoni, AL Playbook (2Peas)
 


Also created a card for my Mum on Mother's Day using bits from the above layout!

For my Mum card 2013 based on The Color Room #148 palette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...