Monday 10 February 2020

The Adventure Continues....

I really enjoyed getting my teeth into the Jan 2020 Kraft + challenge. I loved the colours, and edtied some asian papers I got for christmas to fit in with them. My Christmas holidays were great until New Year when the fires broke out across the state, and after getting home had more local fires to deal with. The uncertainty of going to bed and not sure if you'll be awake for a fire evacuation notice was daunting. But in the end, all my family is safe, as was I.

So it was hard to produce a happy looking page after all that kind of sapped my creativity. But I enjoyed constructing the page, using my cross stitch flowers from my late 20's and fasioning a page together. Its not my greatest page, but it helped to get my creative juices running again.

The Adventure Continues (digi scrapbooking page) Kraft + Jan 2020 challenge
inspiration:
Kraft+ January 2020 Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...