Sunday 28 January 2018

Raptorlicious with Mojo Jan 2018

Its nearly February (whew) after such a long, drawn out January (for me anyway). And its hot hot hot, between change change change, and then back to hot again. But I'm still clinging to my wonderful christmas break when I really got out there and used my camera to the max to get loads of bird photographs - many species a don't see at home. I've always loved 'raptors' (no, not those things from Jurassic Park), but now I'm loving them on a whole new level as they let me into their world via photography.

And I think I may have almost found my scrapping/creative mojo after having it take a little detour away and left me with jigsaws and decorating using christmas cards, toilet rolls, and folk art style work which is all I've been able to do last couple of months.

The Archiscraps Jan 2018 comp was a chance for me to pull out my camera again, and try and take a selfie that would suit the challenge. Well- lucky no one was watching. It was way easier when my camera was a little thing - now its humongous and weighs a tonne! But I got photos I was happy with. I also went and used my last stored gift voucher and bought some extra product, which I used on this page too, though only a little. Its been hard to find cute animals, cats in particular, fungi and playing cards! And I'm blowed if I'm going to scan in a whole pack of 50 odd cards! But I did get some things that were different, but still no tassels - so I had to design those myself from a piece of cord from a cord digi pack (with a knot at the top). Not sure which would be easier - making one IRL or digitally!

Raptorlicious Jan 2018 digi scrapbooking page, Archiscraps Jan 2018 'must use tassels'
So, there's my page (a bit weird - I was kind of channeling Cleopatra because of the falcons and what tassels reminded me of - arabian nights!). And here is the inspiration :

Archiscraps Jan 2018 - must use tassels

And here's my ingredients list:


Cilenia Curtis Tab-Tags no 3
JCD Chalk to Me no 5 & 6
Far Far Hill Freebies Vintage Scans kit of old style frames 0010
Sarahh Graphics Sunday with grandma - hearts small pink
Far Far Hill Christmas Wreath Skimersan - 003 (pine branch)
Mullens Among The Wildflowers - leaf
DitaB Designs Click n Summer Miemories Add Ons - flowers (darker)
PrelestnayaP Designs Hello Autumn element 6 (daisy flower)
Far Far Hill vintage tile kit - 006
Fayette Designs Beach Therapy - patterned paper solid brown
Frou Frou Craft - Lovely Birds no 3 patterned paper
Lou Cee Creations Chunky Rope no 3 (edited into my own tassels)

2 comments:

  1. Cute tassel necklace Kylie.Very creative :) Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kylie I love different and this is just wonderful. Thanks' for joining us at Archi-scraps.Barb

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...