Sunday 25 May 2014

Organic Evolution 2014 digi layout #118 CSI DT

I am still a part of the CSI Design Team and am enjoying every moment. My brain just seems to align well to photograph inspiration, palettes and extra challenges.

Plus, CSI exposes me to all the web sites out there to assist with inspiration whether it be for writing or for scrapbooking. Like the Magnetic Poetry for this one. WOW. I was in 7th heaven - I made poem after poem! I used the first one I made on the page I created.

The #118 layout also came with an amazing sketch from Emma Stafrace, which I was determined to give my best shot - even though Em's sketches are 30x30 and not A4 (sometimes its a bit of squeeze to follow it to the letter). I also used the columns from one of the CSI Coordinates Kits - I just love some of those and use items from them over and over again.

I featured my little garden, which has been vastly neglected over the past few months, but keeps keeping on. It does feel it has got a bit jungly and I'll need to eventually get back out there and get it into some order! CSI case file #118 with sketch - visit CSI


Organic Evolution 2014 - digi layout - CSI #118 Design Team

Evidence : white background, jewels, animal print (on the tigers?), arrows, hearts, fabric (pattern in back on left and rose like flower), beads, fringe, fibres (stitching) Sketch - used the sketch loosely - and the talking tigers come from that, testimony: Try out the Magnetic Poetry
Ingredients: [Among The Wildflowers kit - K Hartley Wildflowers Patterned Paper no 4,khartley Flower 3], A Christmas Wonderland : Joyful kristin cronin-barrow - Jewel 3, Laura Burger Going In Circles - bitz3 (beads), Far Far Hills Pearl Summer Freebies Kit - 008, [Far Far Hills Bright Spring Time kit - 003 (open shuttered window), 007 (watering can)], CSI Coordinates Kit #86 Column Pillar, [Sugar Plum Paperie/Shawna Clingerman A Boy’s Story No3 (wooden slats), Arrow2, tab3 (the hearts are sitting on it)], Basic Grey Stella Ruby Borders - Border 8, Scrap Art Studio Collab Changes Add On - Stitches 1, Sandylion 23 stickers ‘Zoo’ pf0m6 - ‘tiger’ (scanned in myself), The ettes Fayette Terlouw Time 4 Dreams - Glitterheart - melon, Fayette Cool Breeze kit - Caption Bubble Oval, fringe/folded ribbon (scanned myself), words at top of page are from Magnetic Poetry, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...