Saturday 28 April 2018

Production Line April 2018

My new years resolution in scrapping is to scrap my day to day just as much as other subjects, so this page is showing one of my runs of card making IRL. I belong to my local artist society and paint with acrylics, but I also sell my art cards - either photos on cards of my work, or, in this case, originals with pen and acrylic. I recently sold four of my cards like these ones that I created in 2015, so I thought it was time to create some more with my skills set as it stands now. The place names on the posts are all in my local area, so it kind of gives it a nice touch for a tourist gift.

Production Line CSI#252 April 2018 digi layout




Ingredients:
 Sarahh Graphics Sunday With Grandma (spotted brad), Websters Pages (yellow material brad),  Angie Young Get Crafty Collage Sheet 36 (bird brad), Studio Basic Designs I {heart} flairs! (light globe and swirls flairs), Disaster Space 1 Lauren Grier (paint splash), Sugar Plum A Boys Story - Paint2 (2nd paint splotch), Akizo Designs Wishing & Hoping kit [label 2 & ribbon 1(striped)],  Feli Designs Gentle Spring ‘Stitches’, etc

Inspiration  (CSI #252) :

2 comments:

  1. Intriguing story about your cards!I recognize a few names! You always impress with your design!TFS at CSI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those cards are amazing! Your creativity just knows no bounds! Love the background work and stitching and the scattering of brands, and so cool how you showed the process of your cards in all those labeled pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...