Sunday 15 April 2018

Jigasaurus April 2018

It was hard not to be inspired by the Archiscraps April 2018 challenge of the spiral staircase, wood and 'lace'.

Archiscraps April 2018 challenge inspired this digital scrapbooking page

I think the wood reminded me of jigsaws, and as my Dad and I and my friend Fran, are continually swapping jigsaws currently, challenging each other with an even harder one, that's what I did my page on. I've never actually taken step-by-step photos of a jigsaw being completed, so it was good practise for that too.

the inspiration - archiscraps april 2018


Ingredients : Far Far Hills (lace), American Crafts Coffee Break, serviette I scanned myself (asian motifs), Aliya Designs Because of You patterned paper (brown paper), Mnine Designs Silly Monsters, Laitha's Designs Nocturn Whispers, JY Family Fun Night, Laitha's Designs Back in Time (lacy flowers/swirls), Rachael's Resin Bits no 12, etc

6 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful Kylie. Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see the inspo pic in your creation! excellent take on this month's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page Kylie, I am loving all the lace. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page Kylie very interesting. thanks for joining us at Archiscraps. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun page! Thank you for joining us at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a kindred spirit! Really clever catch of this activity in your life.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...