Sunday 15 April 2018

A Whitespace Card April 2018

It's always a challenge to create a 'whitespace' or 'clean' card - ie a card with alot of open space/s on it. Especially when you have pretty things all through your stash and you desperately want to use them. Simplistic is the hardest challenge I find. How do you make a card powerful, pretty and practical if you can only use a few elements on it?

Well, that was the challenge at the ModSquad this month.

I also wanted to challenge myself not to use white as this clean space background - but another colour. As white, to me, has no warmth in it.

And this is what I came up with.

digi card - ModSquad April 2018 challenge 'simply clean'

Ingredients : Far Far Hills (cat, cupcake, floral), Traci Reed Bad Sewing Machine stitches

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! I love the greeting trailing along from the kitty to the cupcake. Well done!!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...