Friday 26 January 2018

Good Food, Good Company Jan 2018

One of the pluses of being 'home for Christmas' is that I tend to go out more with the family, particularly for lunch and sample the local cuisine more so than I would at home. Sometimes this is bowling or golf clubs, and sometimes something a little more upmarket. But I enjoy the company most of all I think, so Christmases for me is about sharing meals and experiences.

The title of my page is reiminscent of an X-Files episode. I used to love the X-Files. These days I'm afraid I would find it too scary!

I loved the challenge of Artastic's unusual colours for this time of year, and trying to fashion out a page with them.And vacation photos - well this is one of those! Plus I added the second hand car that mum got to replace her old car which also occurred over the Christmas break.

Good Food, Good Company Jan 2018
ARTastic Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Kylie. The colours are perfect and I love the inclusion of the car. Thank you for sharing this with us at Artastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have interpreted our challenge - amazing work. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...