Saturday 28 October 2017

Tied Up In Knots Oct 2017

The October Challenge at Archi-Scraps was seriously challenging. I loved the crazy brick chimney. I pulled the colours from the inspiration, included brickwork and used the double-meaning of the 'knots' in both cord and ribbon knots on the page, but also in my journalling, because I am massaging out alot of knots the past two weeks in my legs and arms!

Tied Up In Knots - digi scrapbooking page - Archi-Scraps Oct 2017 'knots'
Archi_scraps Oct 2017 inspiration

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful way to add the knots Kylie, it looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps. Barb H xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So FAB how you "tied" the knots to your story! Great take on the October Archiscraps challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever way to show "knots." Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps this month.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...