Sunday, 10 September 2017

Proud - Sept 2017

The Artastic challenge for September 2017 was really inspiring to me. All those warm colours - and no white! I really wanted to do a page for this one.

My August had been a series of serious fitness training, in some cases I did 9 sessions a week to try and get 20 session in 27 days (though I was secretly going for 27 sessions in 27 days). It alot of organisation and effort, but I did make this goal, and won my fitness group's challenge. When I was presented with the prize, I just felt so emotional and proud. I'd never really won anything which involved sports or fitness before. It was a totally new and wonderous feeling. So that's what my page is about.

Proud Sep 2017 - Artastic comp


Ingredients:  PrelestnayaP Designs Because of You kit Textured Papers no 9, A2z scraplets doodlet 02 chipboard swirl, Rachaels Designs Buttercups 2 and 5, Far Far Hills freebies kit For You no 0015 (daffodil), Far Far Hills Freebies Kit Nocturne element 1 (red-pink flower head), Feli Designs Inner Peace fabric flower (purple flower), Armina  Designs Splatters Brush 1e, GELD Scraped Brushes no 4, K Cronin Barrow Christmas Wish Joyful - star trail, etc

Artastic inspiration

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so beautiful! I really love your strong colors :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and vibrant. I really like your background work. Many thanks for sharing with us on ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page and a wonderful effort to complete your fitness challenge . I love the way you have used the bright colours. Thank you for sharing this with us at Artastic 😊

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...