Friday 7 July 2017

Chomping Card 2017 digi

I'm really enjoying these Card 4 Guyz challenges. It's great to be able to just create any card based on a theme and just either make the stuff up myself or put bits together to go with that theme. When I saw the Beside The Sea challenge, all I could think about was SHARKS. Yes - sharks sharks sharks. One of my favourite fishes. But, of course, don't have any bought shark digis so I drew up my own, and gave the card a humorous edge.

It was mega fun!

Shark Card - Card 4 Guyz 'Beside the Sea' digi
Ingredients: shark I drew up myself, rest is from Fayette Designs Beach Therapy kit (fish, waves, background paper).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...