Sunday 14 September 2014

Attack of the landscape format - CSI design team

I felt I needed a change from A4 portrait format, so I thought 'hey - what about turning it on its side and using a landscape format?' It takes up the same pocket space in the album after I print it out. It's amazing how differently I have to construct a layout to fit. Its actually a bit more like a 12x12 format (except the bottom is cut off). I've done a few now, and I quite like it. A change is as good as a holiday.

I'm really enjoying my time on the CSI Design Team. 

Tough 2014 digi scrapbooking layout digital using Adobe Fireworks - somehow my layout turned out as a heritage page with these hip colours! CSI #139 design team


CSI #139 click to go there (you will need to login)

CSI #136 Truly Madly Deeply 2014 digi digital scrapbooking layout using Fireworks. Like my bird pics? I especially like the Osprey (top left hand corner) who checked me out when I was eyeing it through binoculars. Design Team.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...