Saturday 1 March 2014

ARTastic March 2014 DT

I love the ARTastic comps - they give my creative brain a real challenge, and at the same time I get to scrap something about me and use some of my many photos!

I loved the inspiration for the March 2014 challenge and really wanted to do it as much justice as possible! I went with a bird theme inspired by the challenge.

ARTastic March 2014 challenge

Where Eagles Dare - 2014 - ARTastic March challenge - DT


Ingredients: Lara’s Digital World Bye Bye Summer Elements Flower 3, Chipboard swirl, Cilenia Curtis Changes – Transfer3, Cilenia Curtis ArtBox13 – B1 (mask textures with butterfly used in background), Basic Grey Lucky Textures – Texture Dots, Cilenia Curtis Fly With Me – various patterned papers layered/masked, etc created in Adobe Fireworks.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE!!
    This is just so eye-catching, brilliant photos, gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you did with the challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...