Saturday 17 August 2013

My most viewed pages ( at CSI)

Sometimes I look at the stats on my blogs or elsewhere to see which pages are getting viewed more. This helps remind me that pages I struggled with and am therefore dislike because they were difficult or pages I thought were light on in the creative department, can be liked by others. It also reminds me that we are all different - something I tend to forget.

So here's my top viewed pages at CSI. http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/

This top 3 are suspect "top" pages. Occasionally at CSI I'll suddenly get a ridiculous amount of hits on a page and I wonder if someone has linked to it outside of the site somewhere for God knows what reason, on a site that gets huge hits.


NUMBER 1 : - MAGIC IN A BOX - 2,911 hits
NUMBER 2 : DECEMBER BIRTHDAY GIRLS 2012 - 617 views
 
NUMBER 3 - LUCKY ME 2013 - 547 views


NUMBER 4: GIGGLER 1969 - 229 views


NUMBER 5 : LAUREN AND THE LAMB 2013 - 220 views

NUMBER 6 : MY BEST FRIEND 2013 - 96 views

NUMBER 7 : FREEDOM - 93 views
NUMBER 8 : RECIPE 4 CREATIVITY - 92 views
NUMBER 9 : CHEEKY SQUIRREL - 86 views

NUMBER 10 : MY AUNTIE & UNCLE WHO AREN'T - 82 views


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...