Sunday 11 August 2013

casualties of fire 2013 digi

This page is for the CSI comp #83. I haven't been well this week, so I think that's where the black background snuck in and the dark story. When I think 'journey' its usually the journey to the coast once or twice a year to see my folks that first comes to mind. 2009 was the fire at Tooma NSW and district.

Casualties of Fire 2013 - my entry for CSI #83

CSI Case File #83




Comp Criteria: Scheme - yep - plus white and black (the cream colour is in the 2013 and 'casualties'), Evidence: stripes (leaves), jewels, travel accents (the spedometer from my car!), circles, grid pattern, ledger pattern (on my journal spots), tags.
Testimony: Record story on a series of tags & document a journey
Ingredients :
American Crafts Seafoam Edition Papers no 11, Fayette Happy Faces ‘tangrid’ patterned paper, American Crafts Cherry Edition “leaves no 8” (edited to stripes), ‘The Color Room Palette #75 giveaway Sweet Serenity ‘jewel1’ (brad – edited), journal circle-LQ (take note), Ettes Time 4 Dreams ‘Wing Left’, Mijemoo Circles Stitch Assist (scanned stitched circle), Adobe Fireworks software.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...