Friday 22 February 2013

My Nan 2013

My heart is bleeding.
There an emptiness inside.
There is a silence.
There is a quiet relief
I have no regrets
There is comfort in knowing
   she went as she wished, when she wished.
I will miss her, but I won't forget her.
I will have the kindred moments
The quirky memories
   that now change my frowns to smiles when I recall.
Goodbye Nan
Till we meet again.


My Nan 1914 - 2013 Till We Meet Again - original layout. I am there with Nan in 1971 and 1999 (when Pa died)

After i learned nan had passed away, I changed the layout to these colours. Have printed it out and put it in a frame to be there at the funeral. There will be red roses on the coffin, as she always hated white flowers 'they remind me of funerals'. Well, Nan, this is your funeral, but your soul has already gone.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your loss Kylie, your layout is beautiful in both colours & such a lovely tribute. It is going on 3 months now since my Mum passed away and I think of her nearly everyday & Night.
    Sending Cyber Hugs
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much Mary. I think of you and your loss every week when I go online. Cyber Hugs received, and my own cyber hugs with large red heart and roses (whatever colour you imagine) going back to you. Kylie xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...