Sunday 10 February 2013

Love At First sight 2013

My first week comp page for CSI as a Special Investigator for case file no #57 is my cousinette Violet with her grandpa (my uncle). I screen grabbed pics from a video feed. I wanted something pretty and to meet all the elements in the case file.

Love At First Sight 2013 Digi page CSI comp #57

My Counsinette Violet when she met her grandad for the first time in Hawaii.
Evidence: hearts, flowers, leaves, birds, solid background, die cuts, 10 layers (heart), feathers, fabric brad, stars, a large heart as a major design element, weave/intertwine something. Testimony - Used a heart-shaped journaling spot, added hearts to journaling spot, used inspiration words
Ingredients: [Fayette Designs Happy Face : Doodle Flower 1 (changed to red/pink and white/pink), Swirl Orange Glitter (changed to white), Floral patterned paper (changed to pink)], [Fayette Designs Time 4 Dream : Leaf2 Lime, Paper Hearts Melon, Stitches], [Lindsay Jane Color My World – Aqua : Aqua Leaves Bright], [Feli Designs Inner Peace – Polka Bow, Element S Bird (made into silhoulette)], [Lorie M Cherish : Flair2 (coloured pink)], CSI Coordinates #16 – feather (coloured green), #21 – scroll, Adobe Fireworks : star, etc

click to go to CSI #57

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...