Sunday 23 December 2012

Magic in a box 2012 digi layout

CSI comp #49. I found the example photo in this one very fiddly, and as a result, my layout also seems fiddly. The colours also seemed lovely; but putting them together was challenging for me. I loved my ViewMaster and used it for many years. I really did think it was some kind of magic!
Ingredients : [CSI Coordinates no 49 : cloud journal block (coloured red), ‘Do you believe in magic’ block, Houndstooth patterned paper, numbers, snowflake patterned paper (make into buttons), trio of flags] , background paper (created it myself – traced around the “scene photo” to get the box like pattern), [Yalana Design Light Feelings no 80 (white lacey bit), Dee Bee Designs Love Birds – ribbon Bow1 (blue ribbon), Sweetly Scrapped flower blue (coloured red), Inner Peace Elements Swirl (green scroll swirl), joy star – made that myself, Fonts: (2 peas in a bucket : AL Playbook, Fancy Free), general Windows font Calisto MT, etc
oops - yes - another digital layout!


Magic in a box 2012 CSI # 49 comp digi layout

Top 5 winning page

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...