Sunday 23 December 2012

Recipe 4 Creativity 2012 digital layout

I was really inspired by this case file to highlight my inner struggling artist. I have used two recent paintings of mine. The main theme of this comp was to do with a recipe - so I used a recipe format to do my journalling. It was very popular but the layout itself is very personal to me and shows my recent artwork and I really pushed my digital boundaries with the Coordinates kit to get the effects I wanted.
Ingredients : digital layout using Adobe Fireworks, CSI Coordinates no 47 : Curly frame, outline leaves (changed to blue), CSI Coordinates no 48 : Blueberries (coloured blue/green) and made into balloons, Recipe card, quotes (two written out on text paths), patterned tags (cut squares and butterflies out of them), patterned paper (background), clock face, apple. Scanned : doily from ChipChopShop, crochet daffodil (my nanna made it – incredibly fine work) coloured lime green, CSI Coordinates No 30 : hinge with bolts (made silver brads from bolts), Fonts: AL Playbook, Arial Narrow, Times New Roman, paintings : mine

Recipe 4 Creativity 2012 digital layout

CSI Flairs I won for this page:






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...