Saturday 28 July 2012

wish no 1 : capturing birds (on film!)

One day I would love to have a camera where I could capture birds - not just take pics or all the species or anything - I want to show what I see of birds when I go birding - their humour, their beauty, and the once off times when I am totally in awe. My current little camera is just not good enough. I'm at the right place at the right time - but my camera lets me down.

One day I want to have a camera that will enable me to do things like this amazing couple (from Taiwan) at Flicker that I found by chance the other day :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnfish/with/5120556811/#photo_5120556811

Currently the best I can do is :



Red Wattlebird
 
Pacific Heron



Silver Gulls (fighting!)
 


Wedge Tailed Eagle
 


Black Faced Cormorant
 



Tawney Headed Honeyeater (rare bird)
  


golden headed cisticola (very wee bird)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...